Loading Blog!
Loading Blog!
If this is taking too long, click here!

You are only allowed to view this blog when you have logged in.

Password:

Please login!

Your access to this blog is denied. Get the password and scram back again!

Little Wonders.mp3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

???The mysterious person???

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, March 17, 2008

Reflection

The speech was excellent, astounding, impactful, inspiring, superb and powerful. I have a lot of ways to describe it. It blows your mind away. (A little exaggerated) It was also very inspiring.
I was shocked! I have never seen Bryan talk so boldly and confidently before. His words were oozing with pride. The day before the speech, I played badminton with him. He looked like a little shy. He giggled, laughed and even joked. He did not look like a person with “power” (potential). I really admire him. Kudos to him! I will try and improve myself and speak like him. I found something interesting… I noticed that Bryan talk like MC, so does Jonathan. They all gestured and I felt that they were talking to me. Their words came alive!
I believe Time management is very important. Without managing our time, we may no be able to complete things or even forgetting to do things. Self-encouraging is extremely important. Let me share with you my “poignant” experience.
One day, I went for green house practice to train. I met a girl from 6D called Katrina ( I think so). She asked me what class was I from. I told her 6A.
“What about you?” I asked.
She sighed and replied , “ 6D… D for despise, do you despise me?”
“ No! Of course not! Where do you want to go next year, your secondary school, dream school?” I questioned.
“ I have no dream school, all I wish is to pass my PSLE,” she replied disappointedly.
I felt sad for her. She was lively, energetic and pure. She was the only girl running for green house. How noble! I decided to talk to her and help her in some areas. We realized that we even bought the same Nitendo DS Lite R4 catridge at the same place. ( PLS don’t report)
We should have more inspiring talks like the coming Adam Khoo talk. It can touch many people’s LIVES including YOURS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Get Your Own Chat Box! Go Large!

A little bit about me...


I want...


Dell laptop
Getamped prepaid card

I like...


Praising God
Computer games(Getampedsea)
Playing badminton
Watching Taiwan dramas

My Life Journal

Links

Bloggers


friend name here
friend name here
friend name here

My best teachers are Miss Chia and Mr Teo!!!